Say Goodbye to Chapped Lips: These Top 5 Lipsticks Can Withstand Any Cold Weather
East Coast winters have a knack for being harsh on the lips, and mine are no exception. I spend most of the season avoiding any lipstick that isn’t high-moisture, but that doesn’t mean I want to do nude color lips all winter long. I need options to keep the dreary days ahead nice and bright!
These are my 5 must-haves for high-moisture lipsticks that camouflage and heal chapped lips while offering the best sheer to bold color coverage. If you’re anything like me, you’ll love having these options in your cosmetic bag. And of course, their budget chic too!
- Neutrogena’s Revitalizing Lip Balm, $8.99 – A sheer-tinted balm with a moisturizing complex that creates fuller, softer, smoother, rosier lips even after you take it off. Expect to see improvement in lip texture and color within 7 days. Bonus, SPF 20 helps to keep your lips looking healthy!
- Clinique’s Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, $14.50 – Sheer with a hint of gloss. This dark color turns into a light violet/pink shade when applied. It’s a universal, every day color that works for anyone; the color changes slightly for each skin tone.
- bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipstick, $15.00 – This all natural, long-lasting lip color offers the best in moisturizing and nourishing your lips; pure bareMinerals, natural waxes, exotic oils, and plant extracts. The naturally infused lavender scent is an added bonus!
- Sephora’s Rogue Cream Lipstick, $12.00 – Hydrating lipstick that plumps your lips with bold color.
- COVERGIRL LipPerfection LipColor, $6.99 (when purchased through Ulta) – Bold, saturated lip colors with a silk moisturizing complex to keep lips moist all day while improving the overall softness/smoothness of lips in just 7 days.
Filed under: Beauty, Products, Shopping | 2 Comments
Tags: Beauty Products, Budget Chic, chapped lips, Favorite Things, lip colors, Lipstick, long lasting lip color, natural lipstick, Ulta